Sunday, April 24, 2011

Pasta with anchovy


Ever since I had this dish at a taste testing for my sister's wedding reception two years ago, I've always wanted to make this simple dish. This is the second time I've made this, and I've added a twist by putting in a raw egg in the end (kind of like in carbonara). It's so flipping easy, I'm not even gonna put down instructions. You figure out how to make it based on these photos (OK, fine, I'll place hints in the caption). Have fun!

Your ingredients. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

The salty piece de resistance - anchovies

Saute the onions, garlic, and anchovies in an olive oil-butter mix

Beat the eggs while you toss the cooked pasta into the saute pan

Mix the egg into the pasta, away from the heat. Make sure to toss quickly so you don't scramble the eggs too much

Finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment